Welcome to Cheeky Monkeys! We started up in 2004, a couple of mums wanting to provide a safe, clean and happy place for our children and others to play, learn and explore. Our children may have grown up, but we still have the same aim, whilst wanting to continue to grow with the forever changing times!
We provide :
- Bouncy castle and ball pond
- A large selection of educational toys
- Many ride on toys
- A special area and toys for very little ones
- Great outdoor area for all to enjoy during the warmer weather
- A varied selection of hot and cold lunches, real cappuccinos & lattes, homemade cakes, as well as healthy treats for you and your children to enjoy!
- We cater for children’s birthday parties too, click here for more info
- Ample free parking
We are a fully registered soft play and are regularly inspected by a health and safety executive.
Please come and support our fundraising day for McMillan at Cheeky Monkeys .
Lots of lovely customers, friends and staff of Cheeky Monkeys will be baking cakes but the more the merrier. So if you can support our fundraising by baking or eating cake please join us!
All tea and coffee supplied by Cheeky Monkeys , all proceeds from which ,along with cakes sold will go to McMillan cancer charity.
We miss you at Cheeky monkeys and want to hear all about your new school! So come for a visit in October between 3.30-4.30pm and its half price. Look forward to seeing you !
Easter egg hunt in newly opened garden!
Professional Face painter to paint your little ones faces
Sweet treat for mum, dads, grannies & nannies- hot cross bun only 30p!
We are reopening on Monday the 5 of January 2015
Happy new year from Cheeky monkeys! We hope to see you soon!